Razook's Drug is a Stillwater landmark and tradition. We've been providing friendly, knowledgable service to residents and students since we opened our doors in 1973. Since then, we've moved from our small shop to our current location at 1518 W 9th Ave, but have remained dedicated to our customers. Test edit.
Much has changed throughout the decades, but we've always taken pride in being on the forefront of developing technology. We've always believed in adpating in order to better serve you. That's why we were the first shop in Stillwater to feature a drive-thru and the first to incorporate a computer into our business. It's also why we continue to learn and develop with emerging advances to ensure we're providing the absolute best to our customers.
After year's of service, Jack Razook sold the pharmacy in 2011, but he kept it in the family, so to speak. Razook's Drug was purchased by two of Jack's most trusted employees, current owners Lisa Hladik and Courtney Redding, who have ensured that the Razook's way continues.